What Is the Care4Today® Program?
The Care4Today® Connect app and Care4Today® Care Portal give patients the power to*:
Track their measures of PAH over time by filling in data gaps
Share these data directly with you to support regular, objective risk assessment and active engagement in their care
The more involved patients are in continuously tracking and sharing key measures of PAH, the better you can assess their needs and manage their disease.
The Care4Today® Connect app and Care4Today® Care Portal are supplemental tools to support your regular, objective risk assessment efforts. You and your patients get to determine how and when to engage with Care4Today®.
*Not all patients will use Care4Today®, and the information provided by the patients may not be complete.
The Care4Today® Connect App
It can be challenging for patients with PAH to keep up with how they’re feeling on a regular basis and notice changes over time.
The Care4Today® Connect app gives adults of all ages the technology, tools, information, and reminders they need to navigate their PAH journey. The app’s customizable features enable patients to use it in the way that works best for them.
- Access to auto-loading resources customized for patients with PAH, including tracking tools and tips for living with PAH
- Set medication and appointment reminders
- View educational articles on general health and PAH
- Track PAH measures, providing trends and information for you to consider in managing their PAH
In addition, patients can track and relay information on exercise, sleep, fluid intake, weight, and mood.
To schedule a demonstration meeting, please contact your Care4Today® liaison.
The Care4Today® Care Portal
The Care4Today® Care Portal helps simplify communication and information sharing between you and your patients with PAH.
Patients can link to your Care4Today® Care Portal to help you stay up to date on their progress and changes in their PAH.
- Perform estimated objective risk assessment using tracked REVEAL Lite 2 data points and an integrated calculator (WHO FC, blood pressure, heart rate, eGFR, BNP/NT-proBNP levels, 6MWD)1†‡
- Access short- and long-term patient data whenever you need it, including patient-reported outcomes and medication adherence
- Provide pertinent educational content and notifications to your patients to remind them to update their PAH measures and tracker data
To set up your portal, please contact your Care4Today® liaison.
†REVEAL Lite 2 is recommended for use in between full REVEAL 2.0 assessments to monitor trajectory. REVEAL 2.0 is recommended for use at baseline, 4- to 6-month, and yearly evaluations in treatment-naïve patients and during yearly evaluations in established patients.1
‡Treatment decision is between the healthcare professional and the patient. This is not meant to be a substitute for medical advice.